Keeping your motivation up is proving to be a sport in its own these days, especially as the pandemic continues to ravage jobs, businesses and the economy in general.
A few female founders share their inspiration to keep us motivated.
1. There has never been a time when we had to be intentional about our purpose as the time we live in now. Be intentional. ~ Kamogelo Seekoei - Founder & Editor Ignited Woman
2. Women will never win the battle of Gender Equality as long as they do not make it their responsibility to lift other women as they rise. ~ Thato Mokhothu - Chair: Miriam Makeba Centre for Girls
3. Building alliances as women in business is more complicated than for males, and the rules are different. Forming strategic relationships requires more effort as a woman and very different tactics. ~ Nthabeleng Khawe - Founder: Fezi Auditors
4. There are a million others with the same idea as yours, countless have failed, others have succeeded beyond measure.
Don't focus on others, rather make it your business to make your idea the greatest. ~ Mathapelo Pitse - Founder: J’Adore D’Amour
5. As South African women,we need to own our power and our voices and live our authentic best lives. There is no competition when you leverage your unique qualities and capabilities! Wishing all the women of SA a powerful women's month! Keep shining 🌞 ~ Kovini Moodley - Founder: Boss Babes of SA
6. Every season presents us with opportunities to flourish and thrive. Embrace it. ~ Wendy Silinyana - MD: Virtue Business Solutions
7. Work hard for the woman you want to be tomorrow. Work so hard for her, that when you look at her in the mirror, you give a wink and say to yourself " This is the women that hustle built "this is a woman I built. ~ Gugu Sibisi - Award nominated Personal Stylist
8. Believe in yourself. You can do more than you think. Don’t let others define your worth. Take the chance! Do what you want. Dare to be more ambitious. Don’t settle! ~ Palesa Matjekane - Executive MD: Formation Group
9. Women are stronger than anyone can imagine. We can conquer and thrive in anything when we are our truest selves. ~ Basetsana Makhalemele - Ignited Woman Content Creator
10. The Distance between your dreams and success is action. A leap of Faith goas a long way! ~ Mary Netshikulwe - MD: Netshcoe Payroll Solutions